Cirepil Fiorella Hard Wax Beads 28.22oz (800g) Bag
New Hard Wax Scented:
- A NEW Generation of HYPOALLERGENIC Hard Wax Beads - for the NEW to Waxing Generation!
- SUPER EASY, SUPER THIN, SUPER FLEXIBLE, SUPER EFFECTIVE, SUPER FUN!
Features and Benefits:
- High performance hard wax dermatologically tested formula, ideal for sensitive skin but can be used on all skin, all body areas, and all hair types.
- Removes hair in one pass.
- Gluten Free, Paraben Free, Rosin Free and Cruelty Free Hard Wax.
- Super easy to use, great wax for the new to waxing professional.
Texture, Color, Fragrance:
- Gel texture,
- Pink holographic color.
- Soft peony scent.
NOT TO BE COMBINED WITH FIORELLA SOFT WAX FORMULA.
Available in 28.22oz
Wax Instructions - How to use Hard Wax:
- Complete your client consultation and contraindication form prior to every wax service.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion Cleanser while checking THE DIRECTION OF HAIR GROWTH. Then massage A DROP OF our Pre & Post Depilatory Oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply the Cirépil by Perron Rigot Post-waxing product that is best suited to your client.
Do not wax if contraindications are present.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/Octene copolymer, Cera microcristallina (Microcrystalline wax), Parfum (Fragrance), Synthetic wax, CI 45410 (D&C Red 27 Lake), Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium benzoate, BHT, Tocopheryl acetate, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), Synthetic fluorphlogopite
Cirépil Fiorella in video: