Cirepil Cristalline Hard Wax Beads
Specialty Hypoallergenic Hard Wax:
Ideal Wax choice for sensitive skin & delicate areas.
Features and Benefits:
- Vegan Hard Wax formulated with Microcristalline for a thin application, flexible and gentle hair removal.
- Rosin free and beeswax free
- Gluten Free, Paraben Free, and Cruelty Free Hard Wax.
- Cirepil Wax Beads are easy to use, easy to refill and easy to melt.
- No strips needed, Incredibly less painful and less redness!
- Low, gentle temperature wax. Never sticky.
- Effective, long lasting results.
Gentle hard wax for face, perfect choice for thin delicate skin and sensitive areas. Can also be used on all areas of the body.
Texture, Color, Fragrance:
- Gel Texture
- Translucent Orange
Available in 28.22oz (800G) beads
Wax Instructions: How to use hard wax?
- Complete the Cirépil contraindications form with your client.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion cleanser while checking the direction of hair growth. Then massage a drop of our pre & post depilatory oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply our Cirepil Post Refreshing Gel to sooth the skin.
Do not use on damaged skin.
Hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, ethylene/va copolymer, paraffin, cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), ci 15850 (d&c red 6 lake), ci 47000 (d&c yellow n°11)
Cirepil Hard Wax Procedure Video