Cirepil Cristalline Hard Wax Beads
Hypoallergenic Hard Wax:
Ideal Wax choice for sensitive skin & delicate areas.
Features and Benefits:
- Vegan Hard Wax formulated with Microcristalline for a thin application, flexible and gentle hair removal.
- Rosin free and beeswax free
- Gluten Free, Paraben Free, and Cruelty Free Hard Wax.
- Cirepil Wax Beads are easy to use, easy to refill and easy to melt.
- No strips needed, Incredibly less painful and less redness!
- Low, gentle temperature wax. Never sticky.
- Effective, long lasting results.
Gentle hard wax for face, perfect choice for thin delicate skin and sensitive areas. Can also be used on all areas of the body.
Texture, Color, Fragrance:
- Gel Texture
- Translucent Orange
Available in 28.22oz (800G) beads
Wax Instructions: How to use hard wax?
- Complete the Cirépil contraindications form with your client.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion cleanser while checking the direction of hair growth. Then massage a drop of our pre & post depilatory oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply our Cirepil Post Refreshing Gel to sooth the skin.
Special Instructions; During warm weather it’s normal for our beads to stick together, this Does NOT Affect The Quality Or Efficiency Of Your Wax Beads. To Release The Beads, simply set your closed bag on a hard surface and tap the bag until your beads separate, pour your beads into your tin and get waxing 😊 For more information, see our video.
Do not use on damaged skin.
Hydrogenated polycyclopentadiene, ethylene/va copolymer, paraffin, cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), ci 15850 (d&c red 6 lake), ci 47000 (d&c yellow n°11)
Cirepil Hard Wax Procedure Video