Cirepil Boudoir Hard Wax Beads
Hypoallergenic Hard Wax Scented:
Features and Benefits:
- Patented Dermatologist tested hard wax.
- Gluten Free, Paraben Free, Rosin Free and Cruelty Free Hard Wax.
- Perfect choice for all skin and hair types.
- A super wax for sensitive skin.
Texture, Color, Fragrance:
- Ultra smooth,
- Gel texture,
- Pink color,
- Soft sweet allergen free scent.
Available in 28.22oz
- Complete the Cirépil contraindications form with your client.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion cleanser while checking the direction of hair growth. Then massage a drop of our pre & post depilatory oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply our Cirepil Post Refreshing Gel to sooth the skin.
Do not use on damaged skin.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/Octene copolymer, Cera alba (Beeswax), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77861 (Tin Oxide), Synthetic Wax, CI 15850 (D&C Red 6 lake).
Cirépil Wax Boudoir in video: