Cirépil Homme Hard Wax Beads
Men's Hard Wax Scented:
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible, easy application and removal.
- Gluten free, paraben free and Cruelty free hard wax.
- The best hard wax for men's waxing, hard to remove hair, and especially great for men's Brazilian waxing.
Use Homme on all areas of the body: guy will love it!
Texture, Color, Fragrance:
- Gel texture
- Metallic green color
- Fresh marine scent
Available in 28.22oz
How to use this hard wax?
- Complete the Cirépil contraindications form with your client.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion cleanser while checking the direction of hair growth. Then massage a drop of our pre & post depilatory oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply our Cirepil Post Refreshing Gel to sooth the skin.
Special Instructions; During warm weather it’s normal for our beads to stick together, this Does NOT Affect The Quality Or Efficiency Of Your Wax Beads. To Release The Beads, simply set your closed bag on a hard surface and tap the bag until your beads separate, pour your beads into your tin and get waxing 😊 For more information, see our video.
Do not use on damaged skin.
Glyceryl rosinate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Colophonium (Rosin), Ethylene/VA, copolymer, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Hydroabietyl alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 77891 / CI 77019 (Titanium dioxide / Mica), CI 61565 (D&C green 6), Linalool, Butylpheny l methylpropional
Cirepil Hard Wax Procedure Video: