Cirepil Eurose Hard Wax Beads
Cirepil Eurose Wax 800g Beads
All Purpose Unscented Hard Wax:
Features And Benefits:
- Created with coconut oil and titanium dioxide providing a smooth and easy application.
- Gluten Free, Paraben Free, and Cruelty Free Hard Wax.
- Thin and quick application, great on all skin and hair types.
Great for use on all areas of the body.
Texture, Color, Fragrance:
- Thick creamy texture,
- Pink color,
Available in 28.22oz bag beads
- Complete the Cirépil contraindications form with your client.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion cleanser while checking the direction of hair growth. Then massage a drop of our pre & post depilatory oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply our Cirepil Post Refreshing Gel to sooth the skin.
Do not use on damaged skin.
Glyceryl rosinate, colophonium (rosin), ethylene/va copolymer, cera alba (beeswax), paraffin, triethylene glycol rosinate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, ci 15850 (red 7 lake), synthetic wax, limonene.
Cirepil Hard Wax Procedure: