Wax Instructions: How to use hard wax?
- Complete the Cirépil contraindications form with your client.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion cleanser while checking the direction of hair growth. Then massage a drop of our pre & post depilatory oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply our Cirepil Post Refreshing Gel to sooth the skin.
Do not use on damaged skin.
Glyceryl l rosinate, Colophonium (Rosin), Cera alba (Beeswax), Ethylene/VA copolymer, Paraffin, Triethylene glycol rosinate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-T-butyl hydroxy drocinnamate, CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron oxide), Limonene, Benzyl l salicylate, Hexyl cinnamal
Video: Cirépil Wax Euroblonde Gold Edition