Cirepil Escential Rose Hard Wax Beads
Escential Rose 400g.800g updated
All Purpose Scented Wax:
Features And Benefits:
- The best hard wax for course hair, short or shaved.
- Very soft
- Gluten free, paraben free and Cruelty free hard wax
Excellent for all areas of the body, the best hard wax for Brazilian waxing, Bikini waxing
Texture, Color, Fragrance:
- Thick velvety texture
- Cream color
- Light rose scent
Available in 28.22oz & 14.11oz beads
$36.5 / $19.50
Wax Instructions: How to use hard wax?
- Complete the Cirépil contraindications form with your client.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion cleanser while checking the direction of hair growth. Then massage a drop of our pre & post depilatory oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply our Cirepil Post Refreshing Gel to sooth the skin.
Do not use on damaged skin.
Glyceryl rosinate, colophonium (rosin), cera alba (beeswax), ethylene/va copolymer, paraffin, triethylene glycol rosinate, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), parfum (fragrance), citronellol, geraniol, limonene.
Cirépil Hard Wax Procedure Video