Cirepil Blue Hard Wax Beads
Cirepil Blue Wax Treatment
CREATOR OF THE ORIGINAL PATENTED BLUE WAX!
Often imitated...NEVER duplicated!
All Purpose Hard Wax:
Whether you're looking for Blue Wax Beads or Blue Wax Beans - Cirepil Blue WAX is the ORIGINAL Professional Hard Wax Bead!
Features and Benefits:
- The Best Stripless Hard Wax Bead, the #1 Choice of Professionals Worldwide - Imitated but NEVER duplicated!
- Gluten Free, Paraben Free and Cruelty Free Hard Wax
- Low, gentle temperature hard wax.
- Thin, easy to spread application, quick set up time.
- Removes hair gently, with less pain, less redness.
- Never sticky and long lasting results.
- Excellent on all hair and skin types.
Excellent for all areas of the body, the best hard wax for Brazilian waxing or Bikini Waxing.
Texture, Color, Fragrance:
- Gel texture
- Blue Color
$38.80 / $21.50 / $22.80 / $155
Instructions: How to use hard wax?
- Complete the Cirépil contraindications form with your client.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion cleanser while checking the direction of hair growth. Then massage a drop of our pre & post depilatory oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply our Cirepil Post Refreshing Gel to sooth the skin.
Do not use on damaged skin.
Glyceryl rosinate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Colophonium (Rosin), Ethylene/VA copolymer, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Triethylene glycol rosinate, CI 61565 (Green 6), CI 60725 (Violet 2).
How to use Blue Waxes? Watch Videos!
Cirépil Blue Wax Applications