Cirepil Blue Hard Wax Beads
Cirepil Blue Wax Treatment
CREATOR OF THE ORIGINAL PATENTED BLUE WAX!
Often imitated...NEVER duplicated!
All Purpose Hard Wax:
Whether you're looking for Blue Wax Beads or Blue Wax Beans - Cirepil Blue WAX is the ORIGINAL Professional Hard Wax Bead!
Features and Benefits:
- The Best Stripless Hard Wax Bead, the #1 Choice of Professionals Worldwide - Imitated but NEVER duplicated!
- Gluten Free, Paraben Free and Cruelty Free Hard Wax
- Low, gentle temperature hard wax.
- Thin, easy to spread application, quick set up time.
- Removes hair gently, with less pain, less redness.
- Never sticky and long lasting results.
- Excellent on all hair and skin types.
Excellent for all areas of the body, the best hard wax for Brazilian waxing or Bikini Waxing.
Texture, Color, Fragrance:
- Gel texture
- Blue Color
$39.60 / $22.00 / $23.20 / $159.00
Instructions: How to use hard wax?
- Complete the Cirépil contraindications form with your client.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion cleanser while checking the direction of hair growth. Then massage a drop of our pre & post depilatory oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply our Cirepil Post Refreshing Gel to sooth the skin.
Special Summer Instructions; During warm weather it’s normal for our beads to stick together, this Does NOT Affect The Quality Or Efficiency Of Your Wax Beads. To Release The Beads, simply set your closed bag on a hard surface and tap the bag until your beads separate, pour your beads into your tin and get waxing😊
Do not use on damaged skin.
Glyceryl rosinate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Colophonium (Rosin), Ethylene/VA copolymer, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Triethylene glycol rosinate, CI 61565 (Green 6), CI 60725 (Violet 2).
How to use Blue Waxes? Watch Videos!
Cirépil Blue Wax Applications