Cirepil Blue Hard Wax Beads Bulk 3,750g - almost 8.3 lbs.!
All Purpose Hard Wax:
CREATOR OF THE ORIGINAL PATENTED BLUE WAX!
The #1 Choice of Professionals Worldwide Often imitated...NEVER duplicated!
Features and Benefits:
- Our largest version of The Best Stripless Hard Wax Bead, #1 choice of Professionals Worldwide -
- Gluten Free, Paraben Free and Cruelty Free Hard Wax.
- Save time and money with our most profitable size of Blue hard wax beads bulk!
- Removes hair gently, with less pain, less redness.
- Never sticky and long lasting results.
- Excellent on all hair and skin types.
Excellent for all areas of the body, the best hard wax for Brazilian waxing or Bikini Waxing.
Texture, Color, Fragrance:
- Gel texture
- Blue Color
Available in 8.3 lbs (3,750g) Bead Bulk.
Instructions: How to use hard wax?
- Complete the Cirépil contraindications form with your client.
- Melt the wax in a our professional wax warmer until it becomes smooth and creamy. Refer to instructions in heater box on how to use a wax warmer.
- Check the best temperature for hard wax by testing it on your wrist and your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area with our pre and post wax care products. Use our Purifying Blue Lotion cleanser while checking the direction of hair growth. Then massage a drop of our pre & post depilatory oil to protect the skin - tissue blot to remove the residual oil.
- Apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth using a disposable wooden spatula.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin.
- After removing the hair, apply our Cirepil Post Refreshing Gel to sooth the skin.
Do not use on damaged skin.
Glyceryl rosinate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Colophonium (Rosin), Ethylene/VA copolymer, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Triethylene glycol rosinate, CI 61565 (Green 6), CI 60725 (Violet 2).
Watch the videos on how to use Blue Wax!
Cirépil Blue Wax Applications