2017 My Waxing Coach™
In addition to classes held at Cirepil Authorized Distributor Facilities, Cirépil Classes are also offered at our Trade Show Events. Please see Trade Show Schedule for additional class dates and locations.
Wax Your Way To Success Class offered at Trade Shows:
Smooth, easy body waxing can be achieved with Cirépil. Discover the ins and outs and special nuances of hard waxing to help you build a successful wax business. Trust us, you'll be on the road to happy waxing™ in no time!
October 1 & 2: Worlds Fair Hair Show, San Antonio, TX
October 7-9: Face and Body Show, Atlanta, GA
October 8 & 9: Fashion Focus, Charlotte, NC
Three My Waxing Coach™ course options are offered through authorized Cirépil Distributors. Classes are taught by trained Perron Rigot Ambassadors.
- Cirépil Happy Waxing
- *Intimate/Brazilian Waxing
- Facial Wax/Brow Design Class
*Intimate/Brazilian attendee must meet the following criteria. This will ensure a professional advanced education forum:
- Must hold a professional license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must personally hold or work at a location that carries Professional Liability Insurance
- Must be working with the complete Perron Rigot Waxing System, including both strip and non-strip waxes, blue lotion and pre-depilatory oil
- Should be using a temperature-controlled melting pot in the treatment cabin
All attendees completing any Cirépil by Perron Rigot advanced My Waxing Coach™ course will receive:
- A Perron Rigot Certificate of Attendance
- New! Salon Marketing Tools: Cirépil by Perron Rigot “Happy Waxing™” window decal, poster, and salon counter-top display card
- The opportunity to purchase a Perron Rigot Discovery Kit at an exclusive savings
- *A Registration Form to be listed on Perron Rigot’s Website Salon Locator Link providing:
- Salon has a professional website promoting Cirépil waxing services
- Salon can provide a copy of an invoice from a Perron Rigot Authorized Distributor showing purchase of product (strip/non-strip wax, blue lotion/pre-depilatory oil)
*Registration form (one per Salon) and a copy of invoice to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 224-938-9648